Friday, June 18, 2010

MARKETING 101

Marketing Lesson for the day....

1)You see a beautiful girl at a party. You go up to her and say " I'm very rich. Marry me". That's Direct Marketing.

2)You see a beautiful girl at a party. You go up to her and get her number. Next day you call her " I'm very rich. Marry me". That's Telemarketing.

3)You see a beautiful girl at a party. You straighten your tie, go up to her, pour her drink. Open the door for her and give her a ride home and then say " I'm very rich. Marry me". That's Public Relation

4) You see a beautiful girl at a party. She walks to you and say " You are very rich. Marry me". That's Brand Recognition.

5) You see a beautiful girl at a party. You go up to her and say " I'm very rich.Marry me". She gives you a hard slap on your face.
That's Customer Feedback.

dapat dari teman melalui email malam ini. thanks nice email sob.

2 comments:

yahoya said...

you see a beautiful girls at party.

You go up to her and say " I'm very rich.Marry me. If you marry me, you got Ferrari" .

is that a sales promotion ??? :)

Aryan Adia (ian) said...

hahahah you got that